Thursday, September 18, 2008

Liquid Illusion Foundation by MaxFactor

beauty_cosmetics

Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation and VOV Cream Foundation RB asked us to bring powder foundation as well, but I think I would have to bring all my pressed mineral foundations because I am really pushing to use mineral makeup in my makeup studies, because it’s what I’m going to use if ever I get to make a career out of it. I found out that Jane redale’s Liquid Minerals are a bit sheer, so I am still scouting for that full-coverage liquid mineral foundation or try to get Jane Iredale’s Liquid Minerals to work for me first ( because I love it ! ). I’m glad that our instructor does not require us to get all high end brands , but rather, she recommends low-priced brands as they also work as well as their high-priced counterparts.

No comments: